1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps3 problems!

Discussion in 'PS3' started by evilclone, Aug 27, 2011.

1. evilclone

evilclone Member

so i got ps3 that shows no lights when i turn it on,and no picture,but beeps likke a good one (when turned on 1 beep,when holdin another and further holding shut downs,also i hear the double beep for safe mode :p),also i hear the vent workin...

im the second owner of the console.the conzole survived ylod,and the previous owner opened it (and probablly damaged the lights),but theres still no picture.im usin a standard RCA cable. the previous owner used HDMI,but i treied to revert the settings (by holdin the power button),guess what,it didnt work :p.
    also i put out the hard disk (i dont know de right verb lol :p),that wouldnt do it also :-/

so,please help me,you would make a kid very happy :)

oh,and one more thing the console had 3.55 kmeaw on it!

and sorry if this isnt the right forum,it says everythin else for ps3,so i hope its in the right place :p

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Just retry setting it back to normal, it can take some times, I had a console I had to hold the Power button about 10 times or so before I got it set back to factory default.

3. evilclone

evilclone Member

thanks for the reply,after i tried one more time it worked lol...

but then the screen went black and i saw a bit of snow,after that it was just a green pattern reapeating itself,i turned of the console and tried to turn it off,i saw nothing,i guess they didnt get reverted :-/

edit:after searchin the net,its the the matrix of doom or something kinda like that lol,i need to apply ne termal paster on teh GPU :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  4. evilclone

evilclone Member

bump :p

im having a hard time dissasembling my ps3,i cant detach the heatsink,can somebody help ?