1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 sixaxis drivers help!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by SSJNaruto, Sep 8, 2007.

1. SSJNaruto

SSJNaruto Regular member

First off, i dunno if this is the right place, i hope so lol.

My problem is i cant get the sixaxis drivers to work at ALL on my pc.

the dos command prompt just flashes for like a millisecond and nothing happens.

I had it working before i reformatted and now i dunno what the problem could be :/

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Did u try using to controller afterward? Mine did the same but that is usually how "some" software and drivers install. Windows is built on DOS, so most programs are written to auto install using the dos prompt, thats why it just flashes and goes away... Mine works though..Also check you device settings. You should see the Sixaxis device in the Device Manager. If there is a problem with the driver than u will see an exclaimation over the device.. hope this helps... I have to go , my girlfriend is going nuts...as usual.....

3. SSJNaruto

SSJNaruto Regular member

it just shows up as a usb device under HID.

But it says playstation 3 controller in details. I dont get it.

4. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

You have to hit the ps button after the little dos screen you were just mentioning pops up. Also you have to click that driver everytime you use the controller after you unplug it. Save the driver exe file on your desktop or anywhere that you would like.

5. SSJNaruto

SSJNaruto Regular member

yea I've done all that, but when I installed libusb it gave me the bsod and I can't reinstall it or uninstall it now.

6. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

That sucks. Sorry for your luck, but you know how computers can be(weird). I saw your sig, hit me up with a tekken game some time.