1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps3 to panasonic tv

Discussion in 'PS3' started by nicole1231, Feb 7, 2013.

1. nicole1231

nicole1231 Member

can ANYONE help me?? i previously had a wii and then a ps3 hooked up to my panasonic tv using the provided yellow red white cables...now i just bought one from ebay and plugged it in and ....NOTHING...(as you can tell i have MINIMAL electronics knowledge so can u please explain in laymans terms???) PLEASE MY KIDS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 WEEKS ..now they are just crazy...lol!! so in a nut shell...ps3 to tv..colored wires provided are not working ...now what??!!
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i had a similar problem using red,white,yellow cables for a dvd player turned out the cables were faulty.
    if its not working either the tv,the ps3 or the cables are faulty.
    if the ps3 powers on you (you should see a light on it) then its the cables or tv.
    if the tv works with similar devices using similar cables then its the ps3s cable.
    if the tv doesnt work with any devices then its the tv.
  5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the ps3 is probably had hdmi as default just do a reset to it.... power it up but hold on power button until it turns off then power it back again and hold until you hear 2 beeps... you will get recovery menu then just exit the menu.. that will reset the video cable setting...

check here

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1488/~/safe-mode-on-ps3
  6. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Or it could be dead because ebay sells a lot of dead consoles without telling people