1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps3 tversity problem

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by halo13, Dec 5, 2007.

1. halo13

halo13 Regular member

i can get it to stream to the ps3 but only the first 13 min. of a file will play before it stops. Anyone know how to fix this? Im using the latest tversity version i think it's 0.9.11.3

2. saynt

saynt Guest

i've had the same problem in the past too. what are the specs of the computer yoru running tversity on?... is it doing the transcode for you?.

i've had it installed on my E6850 with 2 gig of ram and it still can't render a video at a decent res for the xbox or ps3 fast enough... alot of ppl recommend tversity... i don't for this reason...

3. halo13

halo13 Regular member

running windows xp pro. 2.8ghz processor and over a gig of ram.

4. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

I have no problems and I'm running minimum ram. Don't try to fast forward during your first time playing the film. I can even stream hi-def.

5. halo13

halo13 Regular member

I don't, it just says that the video length is shorter than it is and then stops. Dont know what it is. I will try to uninstall and reinstall.

6. jtgentry

jtgentry Member

did you ever get this to work. My files all stop almost exactly half way through also. If i copy the file to the ps3 it will say copy completed, but only copy EXACTLY the same file size amount as the original file. Since it converts the file to mpeg1 and the file grows considerably, I only end up with half of the file. Any thoughts?