1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Wifi/Wireless Madden 07

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ctg023, Feb 4, 2007.

1. ctg023

ctg023 Member

I couldnt see any post on this so I will ask. Does anyone else have trouble playing Madden 07 online with ps3 wireless card? I can get the wireless to work and I can get online with Madden and download updates for the ps3 and stuff like that. But my problem happens when I invite someone to a room to play a game against me, then I dont see there helmet logo, but I see that they are in the room with me. It won't let me hit x to continue. I am not the only person to have this problem either. I have done test with a friend of mine and the same problem happens for him only when connected to wireless, we can both play if we both hard wire in but if either of us uses the wireless then we cant play. I also noticed that when I do a connection test their are 5 test, but with the wireless only the top 2 pass, with the hard wire test all 5 pass or at least are acknowledged. Sorry for the long post, but this is a nagging problem and it would be great to go wireless. Thanks for your time.

2. packman00

packman00 Regular member

Yup, this happens to me all the time, I think it's just a matter of if you're lucky or not. I tried playing with my friend who also has WIFI, and it didnt work, but i played with another who has a wire, and that time it worked. I'm sure this happens to everybody.

3. ctg023

ctg023 Member

I wonder if there is a setting when setting up the wifi on the ps3, I want to mess with it when I get a chance. I may give sony a call, or Madden if I can ever get a hold of him... I will post if I happen to find a fix.