1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by actingbiz, Jan 10, 2004.

1. actingbiz

actingbiz Member

Could you imagine a PlayStation that has Bluetooth and wireless network cababilitys, have a 40GB hard drive. an Intel Penium V prccesser with 5GHz and 3GB of ram! somn like that would be very fas and expensive but imaging the graphics!!!
    has anyone heard info about this rumor?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    Join My Gang!

Me? I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
    ~Al Pachino SCARFACE[/small]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2004
  2. nutty_cop

nutty_cop Member

no but that rumor is started by you probably. there is no pentium 5 chips and there is no 5ghz chip yet. ps3 will come out later in japan this year and next year in the u.s. this kind of fast speed will not be seen in ps3 for sure. to get this speed at the present time, u'd have to pay 10 grand for the console. that's a silly rumor.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well pentium v? thats not true at all dont start false storys..... what i heard that it will have 1.2ghz and only 256ddr thats about it.... as for 3ghz ddr and 5ghz cpu thats just fake dude... every one knows ibm will build the ps3 along with toshiba lol...

4. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

This year???? That is a bluff too. I think PSX is going to come to Japan this year and PS3 in 2006. Seven companies are jointly developing the processor for PS3. Sony's executive manager has said that PS3 will be a 100 times fater er faster than it predecessor the PS2. I do not think it is possible. And Intel and PS3. No way. I guess all the other consoles will be history after the launch of this monster.