1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by SilvaJDS, Mar 5, 2007.

1. SilvaJDS

SilvaJDS Regular member

hi getting my ps3 2moro whats the first think i should do play a game go on the net , set up any settings , play online watch a blu ray lol soo many things....

2. hade

hade Regular member

i think you should setup your settings, psn account and such. check out the store and maybe download a demo or two. GTHD is pretty cool, but it took more than a few mins to dl. it might be hard sitting there watching it download unless you read up on the manual or something. then i'd say pop in a game and enjoy the system. later on kick back and relax with a Blu-ray movie. what games/movies did you get??

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  3. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

i think i played a game for about 10 min. just because i couldn't wait, and then i set up the internet and what not. what games are you getting?

edit: yes i agree you should def. hit up some demos, motorstorm and GTHD especially, imo. but they tend to take a bit to download so you might not want to do that right away.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007