1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by mackum, Jun 26, 2007.

1. mackum

mackum Member

thinking of buying a ps3 for my daughter,i'm not a game person,but would like some advice on what there is to buy for her,i understand there is different hd and you get a good dvd player with the blue ray disc ,is ther anything i should lookout for when buying one,thanks

2. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Actually I don't think there are many games your daughter might like but this depends on her age and types of games she plays. Does she have other consoles, handhelds etc? In all honesty if she is younger a Nintendo Wii would fit her better.

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

how old is she if she is in the preteen stage get her a wii if she is a true gamer then get her a ps3 everyone in my house luvs rub a dub so it all depends on what kind of games she likes if she doesnt own a console at all yet go with a ps2 theyre about 100 bucks now with a great game library

4. mackum

mackum Member

she is 14 and has got a ps2,thought she would like to upgrade and get the new blue ray films for me to watch ha ha

5. zegame

zegame Regular member

definetly ps3 then. itll grow with her and her skills as a gamer. Plus shell love u for it.