1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psi-ops backup problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by buu2, Mar 21, 2007.

1. buu2

buu2 Member

Sorry for asking, but I tried backing up my copy of Psi-Ops mindgate conspiracy for the xbox today, and i did what I normally do, copying, saving as iso, burning, but it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen at the beginning. What could be wrong? Thanks.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

copying, saving as iso, burning
    can you explain that process a bit more?

the usual way is either using an FTP program, or using a program designed to make back ups of Xbox games like Qwix or Craxtion4

then taking the files you get and using Qwix or Craxtion4 to make the ISO
    Then burning the ISO to a good quality 8X DVD-R at 4X speed with IMGburn V2.1

3. buu2

buu2 Member

I have backed up many of my games before (5-10) using flash fxp, qwix, and dvd decrypter. this is the first time ive run into the problem. THe game boots up, shows the midway sign, but freezes immediately afterwords. THe only message on an otherwise black screen is a loading sign at the bottom left. Thanks for your help.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

the only other thing i have heard of that may cause that is that the cache file on the xbox needs to be emptied. You will have to search around and read up on it. BUt i have seen many posts that after cleaning that the game worked. But with FTP it also may be that a file just did not copy right. If you have room you can try using DVD2Xbox and putting it directly on the hard drive, if it plays from there then try to FTP it from the hard drive rather than the disc.