1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rustyfanz, Dec 12, 2004.

1. rustyfanz

rustyfanz Guest

ok, i ripped this game with DVD Decrypter and then chose the iso file and burned it with DVD Decrypter to a Teon DVD+R 8x speed DVD. it said it burned fine. i then tried to play it using a swap disc DVD 2.0 and a slide card. the back of the disc looks exactly like another game i have burned, 007 Everything or Nothing, and that works fine, but i tried playing it, and it made like loading sounds at the insert disc screen, then the panel around it turned red. i know that means bad copy. is it just my dvd's or was it just a fluke dvd? im going to try it again, but if it doesnt work i will let you know. but if anyone has any suggestions...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2004
  2. rustyfanz

rustyfanz Guest

ok, i reburned it the same way. i did the swap disc load thing until it says insert disc, then after like 3 seconds, the outer screen turns blue, meaning it will play. then 1-2 seconds later, that dissappears. then it makes loading noises and it has like a white flash, like a star looking thing 1/2 way between the middle and the top of my tv. then, nothing. i waited for it for like 15 minutes and the screen stays black. whats up now??

3. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

ya rustyfanz i was havin that prob 2! but instead of star thing, its a white line thing towards the bottom, can anyone help me!!! what does inactive under your name mean?

4. ozzy1

ozzy1 Regular member

It means hes been banned from this site for talking about piracy and wont be coming back.

5. teggy

teggy Regular member

Well just to clear it up for all those ppl out there who have this problem.

PS2 V5/6 + Swap Magic 2.0 & Slide card.
    OPTODISCR04(From GAME)DVD-R.
    NEC ND2500-A DVD +/- Re-Writer.
    DVD Decrypter(Latest version) @ 2x.

It works, no fixes needed.

6. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

thankz guys...that kinda sucks, he helped me on alot of stuff...ah well...i figured out what was wrong with the disc thing, i just needed to clean it and now it works fine.

so if you talk about piracy than...well, i read this one post where this kid said he burned a game from Blockbuster, isnt that piracy? shouldnt he be 'Inactive' than...just wonderin...ohh, and teggy, on your signature, slide cards can be used on like V1-8, i think, well, at least V7 ps2's because i use swap and i have V7...just thought id let u know.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  7. teggy

teggy Regular member

I know that, if you read the post you will notice that it mentions everything I used... meaning my PS2 is a v5/6. And about my sig, if you notice alot of peoples sigs say what setup they have. So in all honesty what was the point in that comment. No offence, but to some what you said would look like u are saying I am dumb.

8. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

well, no offense but it looked like u were! but now i know...