1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSL or PSL2 File

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by PeaInAPod, Apr 1, 2007.

1. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

I have to leave soon so this will be short. Basically I would like to know how one would go about creating a PSL/PSL2 (is there a difference between the 2?) file for use with a dvd ripping program. I have read some articles but many of them were badly written and many left me in the dark. If someone could lend me a hand it would be much appreciated.

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Thanks dialysis looks good, I would imagine that creating a PSL file will always work? What I mean by that is that by creating a PSL file it will always be able to rip like RipIt4Me did?

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

The plugin hasn't been updated in some time. Hopefully it will be.

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Would it still work though? I mean work effectively? And if not can you/I manually create a PSL2 file? If so Ill begin searching :)

6. ironD

ironD Guest

That's what I have been looking for, Cinthia tried to explain it to me, but I didn't get what she was getting at, but there's bound to be a way.

D