1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSN RESTORATION TIMELINE UPDATE?

Discussion in 'PS3' started by aztecs619, May 11, 2011.

1. aztecs619

aztecs619 Member

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
    Additional Details
    people here me out. let wait little these few day let see if true or not. i am one the work of the playstation company and i dont know went the internet of the ps3 coming back but i will keep check on the stuff of the playstation blog.

2. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

Hmm, not very well translated, but atm sony claim to have full psn back on on the 31st may, so online gaming may come back any time between now and then. buu then again they may miss their target again.

On ethings for sure, sony have lost a lot of customers.

3. coorva

coorva Regular member

who is going to be the first to hand over all there info back,,thinking that all will be good now,,lol,,and how long before you hear about how slow,how bad the service is,,and i cant sign in why??

4. Bawango

Bawango Regular member

Actually the rumored May 31st PSN restoration has been debunked by Sony themselves. According to Sony it will, be back up when it's up. Setting a date then not meeting it will just add further frustration to an already very frustrated customer base.

5. xoanon

xoanon Member

Oh man. And to think, I was planning on removing my cc from their file after the whole suing spree and didn't get round to it. Goddamn it I hate Sony

6. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Kinda like Duke Nukem. Atleast that game now got a release date, like 10 years late.

7. Bawango

Bawango Regular member

Exactly

8. aztecs619

aztecs619 Member

hey i am playing now with online serves because i work for sony and gave the online serves uh there lot of player playing the duke nukem