1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSO Minor Help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by GluePoop, Jan 7, 2005.

1. GluePoop

GluePoop Member

Ok i got everything working completely fine, execpt when it is sopposedly uploading the game, in the dos window the .........'s stopped filling the screen after a short while, idk if it is soposed to do that, and i leave it to upload for like an hour and it just says loading on my tv screen, and waiting.................. on the dos screen. Can anyone please give me any advice?

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

try a different cable or check your network adapter setting's if you are on broadband you may need to deactivate your broadband connection

before trying to connect

3. GluePoop

GluePoop Member

but when i try to load Eruasia on there it werks, and transfers that fine, and i put the game on stand by to send then choose send option B and then it says waiting and a few dots pop up but then they just stop

4. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Have you checked your firewalls? (make sure they're disabled, and if you're running XP make sure the one built into XP is disabled as well.) Other than that, it would be one other problem...your network card.

5. Talon-X

Talon-X Member

You can also double check the network settings on the GC. My Network was setup for addresses like 192.168.2.xxx, and the gamecube proggies seem to like the gamecube to be set to 192.168.1.32. You can change it in the command line with some of them, but the 100mbit starcube loader, s3-gcsim.exe seems to only accept the 192.168.1.32 address on the gamecube. I had to change the address on the router internally, and reassign all the static IP's on my network to get it functional.

*sigh* If only I could afford the $70 for the viper... (and if only I could solder it in without breaking something. lol.)

6. GluePoop

GluePoop Member

But if it were something with my firewall, why would i be able to transfer Eurasia or w/e to it and not the game?