1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psone emulator for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by brownkid, Jun 18, 2007.

1. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

Is there a playstaion emulator for the xbox, i saw a really awesome one for the pc that allowed me to either play iso's of games one my comp or play a disk i had already had in my comp, but i want to know if there is one for the xbox that i could put on the hdd of my xbox and play the roms, iso images, or actual disks of games that i put on a CD-r or a dvd-r and put in the disk drive, thanks much.

BrownKid

2. ja835

ja835 Member

Yes there is. PCSXBox, their on v18 and it work great, try to get it at your local torrent site or get auto installer delux 4 will do it all for you. You just add your own rom.

3. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

yea i found it yesterday and got it working for a few of my games but i couldn't find a non corrupted file of v18 or v12-17 for that matter the only one i found was v11 but its workin fine so far

4. ja835

ja835 Member

Glad to hear, if you can find aid v4 then you can find a uncurrupt version of it. As long as you don't have a currupt version of aid. Good luck.

5. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

kk wat do i do after i dl the aid v4

6. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

kk wat do i do after i dl the aid v4

7. ja835

ja835 Member

Use winrar to unpack it, open up the file. You will see an iso file, take the iso and burn it on disc, put in your xbox and you will have a menu to install just about all the latest apps, dashs, emu, ect. Great program, 4.01 is the latest, it will only install the things you want.

8. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

yea i just got v 18 of the emu but there is one prob, every game i tried to get to work wont work, except rpg maker, ive tried everythign i can think of, i tried booting the game in .iso format, and ive tried running the game using .bin/.cue and nothing seems to work, its really making me mad, any suddjestions?

9. ja835

ja835 Member

Hmmmm, that sucks. Let me take a look at how I have mine set up and we can compair. I'm not to sure why only one game works, but not the other. Your doing everything right, it does play iso, bin. cue, I dont know if it a pal or ntsc thing with your game, or xbox settings. I would really like to help, but I'm not sure how, where did you get the emu? I hate to say it again but, aid my friend, your emu could be currupt, it should work near perfect. I'll try thinking of something.

10. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

yea, i've checked the lists and it says that all the games i put on the disk should work and only one should work with lag but they all still work, if u wanna know the list of games it is...

Spyro 2: Riptos Rage
    Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
    Final Fantasy VII
    RPG Maker(works)
    Final Fantasy Tactics

I set em all up on a cd rom if that can help.

i set it up to play ntsc, they didn't work
    i set it up to play pal, they didn't work