Discussion in 'PS2' started by 33054fdw, Oct 31, 2003.
can i modify a psone to play any of these formats cvd, mini dvd or dvd.
dont know about cvd but its a cd drive in a ps1 so it cant read dvd disc's and there's no dvd decoder built into a ps1
Yes there is.....
1. Purchase a PS2
2. Remove the case and place the insides to your right hand side (very important)
3. Remove the casing off the PS1 and place the casing to your left hand side (also important)
4. Place the bottom cover of the PS1 in front of you
5. Try and place the WHOLE of the insides of the PS2 into the cover, if it won't fit - jump up and down on it and tap it with a hammer (be careful, only slight taps will not make any difference - so huge wacks are required)
6. Once it is successfully housed, place the top cover onto it and repeat step 5.
Wallah, a super modification......
BTW if steps 2 and 3 are not followed then the Feng Shui of the ambient temperature surrounding the PS2 insides and PS1 case will be disrupted and unfortunately make the unit not work properly.......
Separate names with a comma.