1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp 1004 phat and 2003 slim mod problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ENGLISH007, Feb 26, 2012.

1. ENGLISH007

ENGLISH007 Member

Hey guys i'm a newbie. I have 2 psp's but need help please with the phat first..if thats ok..it have ofw 6.39 which i run the pro-B updater 6.39 it changes the psp to cfw but recently whenever i run the update it will freze on the main menu with no function of the keypads only the power button work when restar it work normal. So i used the mms and pandora which i had make for the slim. The mms is on fw 5.00m33 so i run it on the phat 1004 and install cfw 5.00m33 when instalation finish the psp will still freze up.. Whatever cfw i put it will frezze up ...did i do something worng... Any help will be greatfull ..thanks

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

The PSP 1004 is realy old by now, it can be anything from 7 years to 5 years. I'd say it's a hardware issue.

3. ENGLISH007

ENGLISH007 Member

ok thanks alot......
    Hey need help with my slim 2003 with cfw 6.60me when ever it run for a couple of hours it will trip off like when it brick and if turn on the power led will flash go off an flash again then cut off.......any help will be good cus i dont have any clue.....