1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 2.71 TA-082 - 1.5 - 3.02 oea - Format MS.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kcholas, Apr 24, 2007.

1. kcholas

kcholas Guest

Hi guys, sorry to start a new thread, but i've searching about this theme, and got nothing. This is the deal, i had a 2.71 TA-082, downgraded to 1.5 then upgraded to 3.02 OEA (Tks Dark Alex). But then i formated the MS. I can still play the isos, but i dont know if its ok, do people have any ideia about this, if i need to recover will i have any trouble?

Thanks in advance.

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

If you mean can you still recover after formating your memory card then yes you can. As long as you can get to the recovery menu you can recover.

3. kcholas

kcholas Guest

Ok, so do u know if there is any problem about having formated de MS?
    In fact the deal is, Can i format (because i did) the MS that i used to upgrade to 3.02 OEA.
    Is that i just read something about you coldnt do that if u were in 3.03 OEC. And theres is to many misinformation, to figure how i could downgrade, i got scared, cause people say to many nonsense...

I would like to ask something else to one who reads this post, "Don't post nonsenses, remember when u downgraded u nedded help, and with all this craps its like finding a needle in a barnyard!"

Sorry again.

4. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking.

What is it you want to know ?

5. MikehMike

MikehMike Guest

Why are you on 3.02 OE-A?! Upgrade to 3.03 OE-C. And formatting jsut deletes all the stuff on the MEMORY STICK. Formatting has abolutely nothing to do with FLASH0 where the Recovery.prx (I think that's what its called) is.

6. kcholas

kcholas Guest

Ok Guys,
    I think i got it. The deal was that i tought that i couldnt format the MS (im a newbie, maybe that was a stupid question). When i upgraded to 3.02 OEA, it created some files on the MS, and i was thinking that the files created, could be needed to something afterwards, but i got it now. Well u guys r great. thanks a lot and sorry to bother with a stupid question like that. another thing is that im portuguese, so i could have writen something wrong.
    About upgrading to 3.03 OEC, im going to wait for a while... i bought the PSP to my son, and now that is ok, i dont want to take the risk of bricking it, at least for a while ;).