1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 2 PS3 via Remote Play Still Using devHook

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by ct.kirk, Aug 21, 2007.

1. ct.kirk

ct.kirk Member

Hi, Its been a while since i have Updated my PSP. I have just bought PS3 and wanted to use it via Remote play but it tells me i gotta update my firmware. Well i have been using Version 1.50 on my PSP With DevHook V.0.6. I Dont wanna update my PSP and Find i cant play DevHook any more. Its been at least 10months since i have been involed with the PSP Stuff and since then so much had gone on it all seem new to me. Please could anyone help me, either reply to this post or leave me an msn address so i could ask you a few questions.

What firmware do i have to update to to use the Remote Play feature, also keep in mind i can still play my backup games.

Do i also still use Devhook or is there a new version out?

Anything I should no about please let me no as i have been gone for 10months and kinda feel left behind!

ANY HELP I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL

Thank you people.

2. psp35

psp35 Regular member

just update to the latest custom firmware. remote play should work there. i think the newest one is 3.52 m33 update #4. try it out. and if it doesn't work out just recover back to 1.50.

3. ct.kirk

ct.kirk Member

Thanks so much mate for pushing me in the right direction, spent a few hours reading up and seeing whats new. Now my PSP is all up to date doing what i want it to do. You have been most helpful, tar.