1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem PSP 2004 USB Problem (Please wait screen and not appearing on the PC)

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by iSasFTW, May 7, 2016.

1. iSasFTW

iSasFTW Newbie

Hey! So, i'm sure this has been asked before, but I've tried all of the solutions I've seen so far, and none of them worked.
    So, my issue is that whenever i connect a USB cable to my PSP, I get a screen that says "Please wait..." and it won't go away. My software version is 5.50 Prome-2. (I didn't install that CFW myself, so i don't have experience on that)

• I've tried multiple cables, they all have the same result. I know my cable can transmit both data and power.
    • The cable worked on Windows 7, and it worked with Media Go as well. (I'm currently running Windows 10)
    • Tried bending the cable and moving it around.
    • Tried switching between Flash0, Flash1, Flash2 etc. modes in the recovery
    • Tried looking in the Device Manager: No PSP, nor "USB Storage device" (Or something along those lines) with an exclamation mark show up.
    Okay! Any help with the issue would be much appreciated, I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, and then i found these forums! Once again, help would be appreciated :)

-Sas