1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp 3.03 OE-C can still Play UMD GAMES and MOVIES?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by megarep8, Apr 7, 2007.

1. megarep8

megarep8 Member

Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if i upgrade to psp 3.03 OE-C will i able still to play my UMD GAMES and MOVIES.

I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

3. REAM

REAM Guest

ofcourse

i still do

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well if you read the info on 3.03 OE-C, it clearly says it combines 1.50 and 3.03 firmware features, so it obviously still does. Though with 3.03 OE-C theres really no need to buy games if illegaly download them.

5. megarep8

megarep8 Member

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the reply.
    I have 2.71 and need to downgrade it to 1.50 then uprade it again to psp 3.03 OE-C..

I still got one question..what would be the next Firmware should i install if i want to upgrade it..

Kind Regards,

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

What motherboard do you have? If its non-TA-082 i can help you downgrade your system without any problems. And usually you can upgrade from 3.03 OE-C to any higher custom firmware, though most people usually just install the 1.50 recovery so they are 1.50 firmware again and then upgrade to a higher custom firmware.

Anyway, heres how you check if its TA-082 or not. http://www.foxchip.com/plan/up/TA-082 check.jpg

If your PSP doesn't look like the diagram displays, (the letters on the motherboard) then i can help you easily.