1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp 3.10 oe a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by baldy071, Jun 30, 2007.

1. baldy071

baldy071 Member

I have read all of the above comments and i am having the same probs as many of you. I am running 3.10 oea and cannot get my iso or cso files onto my 4gb memory stick. Sometimes it says parameters are incorrect, Sometimes it says error (80020148) which means prx type unsupported. (WHAT DOES PRX TYPE MEAN) Also when i try to put games on and it dont work they are still on my memory even if i delete them. (why). Could some nice person tell me what i am doing wrong in english. I am new to all this so please bear with me. Many thanks....

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

PRX's are plug-ins. Try going in the 1.50 kernel in the recovery mode.

3. baldy071

baldy071 Member

Still no joy. When copying i get the following message.....(Error copying file or folder. Cannot copy (the game) .cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name). Also i get (Corrupt file......The file directory is corrupt and unreadable. Please run chkdsk utility). What the hell does this mean. Am i missing something stupid???.

4. baldy071

baldy071 Member

Can anybody else shed any light on this problem????