1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 3.10oea

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by tribal10, Mar 21, 2007.

1. tribal10

tribal10 Member

Hi,i'm new to the PSP world and will meeting teh seller today to get a PSP 3.10oea.Can someone advise me is this a good version?what do i need to look for when i meet up the seller?Can this 3.10oea play download games?can i downgrade the software myself?What is the difference between 3.03 and 3.10?Does the motherboard (TA082)play a part for the downgrading?Please please advise URGENTLY.Thanks in advance.

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Yes that version is fine...some people like 3.03 oe-c better because you can have custom icons on it but other than that 3.03 oe-c and 3.10 oe-a are the same. It will do all the functions you listed. You dont need to downgrade it because its already at a custom firmware. When you meet up with the seller turn on the psp, scroll to settings, system settings, system information...if it displays 3.10 oe-a then your fine.

3. tribal10

tribal10 Member

ok.thanks for your advise.By the way,is there any way to check on the dead pixels and bright pixels?Does that mean this 3.10oea version can play all homebrew games?

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

Yes it can play all homebrew games. Usually you can see dead pixels if you examine the screen while its on...Other than that i dont know of any programs that examine for dead pixels (maybe try googling?). There are some that fix it, but i've heard that they can also cause them as well.

5. tribal10

tribal10 Member

okie...tahnsk for the info.will meeting the seller at 30 minutes time.