1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 3.11 Decryptor

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by saitek, Mar 15, 2007.

1. saitek

saitek Guest

2. bash247

bash247 Regular member

its a decrypter not a downgrader but this exploit will lead to a downgrade soon

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Don't announce fake news.. this firmware has been decrypted for a while now. They have to find an exploit before they can make a possible downgrader. All this is, is you can install the firmware dump.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2007
  4. pspluvr

pspluvr Regular member

What does a firmware dumper actually do? I know that it doesn't remove the contents that make the FW version 3.11, so does it decrypt the code and display the info as a .txt file?

5. saitek

saitek Guest

ya then if it is just a decryptor then what dose it do and why is it so hard to make a downgrader what dose dumping the firmware mean?

6. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

It fully decrypts and dismantles UPDATE.PBP's into all their comonent files. It does not find exploits or create downgraders, it is merley a tool for the people that do create them

7. drummer4

drummer4 Member

would it not be possible to create an exploit for the downgrader by using an internet site or the vista thing? i mean, create a game u play from the internet on ur psp, that has an exploit in it. i know that the vista thing for it has games, so y couldnt u run sumthin out of those?

8. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

For one the Vista thing is a portal, not the interent. And two, they won't do that because the internet browser has really no memory, so it would say "This content cannot be displayed" so no they aren't going to do anything for the PSP through the internet browser.

9. smith14

smith14 Guest

help me guys does any1 know when a downgrader is actualy coming out please.... for 3.11 there have been many jokes but is DAX coming out with 3.30 downgrader or a 3.11 help any senior member or anything please

10. motougly

motougly Member

smith, everybody who has upgraded their psp's past 3.03 are ALL anxiously awaiting the downgrader (me included), but it will be out when it comes out. To be honest, don't expect it soon. either trade in your psp for one with a lower firmware or just wait until the dwngrder comes out. Patience will pay off in the end :)

11. Xaritah

Xaritah Member

I think I found what that can be a psp version 3.30 and 3.40 downgrade... it is said to be maid by dark axel.. is it true? http://www.dark-alex.org/

12. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

lol can we jus *happen* to lose Xaritah in the mystikal magical toon world or the shadow realm....hes reposts anger the sun god Rah =[

13. mrgibblet

mrgibblet Member

i dont see any downgrades for 3.30 and 3.40... u n00b