1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp 3.30 downgrader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by smith14, Apr 23, 2007.

1. smith14

smith14 Guest

when is the release date for psp 3.30 downgrader

2. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

depends on Dark_Alex's speed+free time to work on it.

3. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

stop creating threads for dumb questions.

read the forum rules before posting your nonsense

4. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

i reckon it would be interesting to see how many times that thread has been created it would have to into the 100's by now surely.

5. Menissalt

Menissalt Member

this happens with EVERY fw, can't they just replace their motherboard, void the warranty but they're putting homebrew on it any ways.

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh this is annoyin me now HOW MANY TIMES no offence m8 but read the pages on google or sumin first b4 postin silly tings

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

ok im a noob to this forum, but ive been around a little, and all these homebrew noobz all ask the same stupid question, Whens the downgrader fo fw 3.10+, so how many of u people would actually want to risk a double downgrade (i.e. 3.10 + down to 3.03 and use the 3.03 downgrader) for the ability to have homebrew on their psp?

8. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

Is a double downgrade even possible? I'd do it.

9. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i would assume it is, 1.50 cant be the only fw we can downgrade to, so i would think it is possible to downgrade to any fw. then just go to 1.50 from that fw.

10. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

But to downgrade at all requires an exploit. Therefore if one is found, the only SMART option would be to downgrade wholly to 1.5. Right?

11. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well ya, but maybe u dont need as big of an exploit to not downgrade as far (like not have as many files to rewrite, idk, somethin like that) or dax said theres a security line that he cant get around or the psp will brick (i 4get where i herd thaat) and he may be able to bypass that by not downgrading to 1.50 and not needing to enable homebrew.

12. Menissalt

Menissalt Member

OMG! NWBS! srry, i'm not a rude kinda person, yall talk about doing research and then yall don't do any yourselves, no there aren't (and won't) be a double downgrader. ther is no sense to downgrade to anyhting else, if you are able to downgrade to a fw higher than 1.5 then you still have the exploit. with that exploit BOOM downgrader to 1.5 because it and 1.00 are the magic homebrew fw.

13. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

An exploit is an exploit. If you find one, there's no point in going anywhere higher than FW 1.50.

14. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

ok well i dont know anything about the actual hacking, and i was just speakin my mind. if the 3.1x fw are really flawless, then keep up with the sony fw and sell it to some dumbass little kid and buy a lower fw