1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp 3.40 0ea

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pixels, Jun 9, 2007.

1. pixels

pixels Member

hi i am new here and as not as good as you guys i have a psp 1100k with the 3.40 sony update (not the custom) i live in srilanka and i got my psp from srilanka about a month ago the dirty basteds gave me a value pack with no software umd and actualy told me that if i would conect a usb cable to my pc then i could see the psp screen on my pc like the ps2 just to make me buy it but any way i would realy like to use dark alexes custom firmware 3.40 on my psp becouse id also like to use remote joy which dose not work with stock OS i would realy appreciate all your help thanks.

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i'd say ur screwed and by the way if ur in srilanka what is ur native language

3. pixels

pixels Member

at home i speak to my mom and dad in englis and in school and to my dog but i speak sinhalies to my friends some times

4. pixels

pixels Member

are u sure i am screwed ?
    i guss i can sell it and get another but can you tell me the diference between 1100k & 4400k or the latest (oops mised a H in english)

5. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

well you COULD pay a kid to swap psp's with you (assuming he has a downgradeable firmware), that how i got out of my 3.11 firmware pinch

6. pixels

pixels Member

thats cold man

7. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Yeh, you are outta luck. Can't do anything with 3.40. Best bet is to sell it and get a new one.