1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 3.40 Downgrader Will Be Out Soon!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dennis411, May 30, 2007.

1. dennis411

dennis411 Guest

Hey Guys!!Everyone with 3.40 Sony Official PSP Firmware,do you wanted to play homebrew?Do you want to upgrade to custom firmware?Well,here's the answer to all your problem,PSP 3.40 downgrader will be out in...

November 14,2007

Whoo-Hoo!!!

For more details,go to:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/509260

2. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Lol november 17 how do you know exact date? Is it really that oganized wow, well i dont have it i got 3.11 but i orderd a 3.10 oe a board so no need =) + i dont want to wait all summer...

3. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it does not work like that.

Simply put, building a downgrader is a simple matter once you find some way to access and edit the firmware from 3.10-3.40. As of now the problem is that no bug or feature has been found that can edit the firmware from those systems.

The reason the GTA:LC bug works is because the early versions had a bug where it allowed access to run files that can change the firmware = downgrade. that bug was later fixed.

So the is no expected release date or anything like that, if a exploit is out, then it will confirmed with in a day, and you can expect a downgrader to be out in a flash.

It all depends on if someone finds a way "call" the firmware, or some game developer screws up and releases a game that allows access like GTA:LC.

Please stop posting rumors like this, since they pop up every week, until its out or confirmed by people that actually create these release, stop getting people hopes up.

It also adds to bringing another wave of people screaming "where me dongrade 3.40, pls pls need now" that fills the forums with useless posts.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  4. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you are correct Captin Barbossa! lmao i saw pirates today...that movies baller...anyway..i agree with guy above me..V_V

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

this is a big - @$$ rumour, htf are they supposed to know the exact release date, its all a scam, unless he already has it out, but wtf would he not just release it today?, if this is a rumour u heard somewhere OTHER than afterdawn then confirm where u found it, i want proof, its all a scam to get our hopes up for nuthin.

6. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

i spread rumors like wild fire...jus because...its fun to see the faces of 3.10 and up users when they still see that theres not gunna be a downgrader for awhile...instead of complaining we should all do something...likr da old crusades V_V...

7. chiqano13

chiqano13 Guest

dude i hav realy big prob. to my psp 3.50 i have to downgrade it to 1.5 cuz i have to install a anti virus........ but its not compatible to 3.50 firmware i have realy nid ur hlp dude

8. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

hm..it could be something on it,but probably not..

its like with the 2.80 downgrader i heard from a irc chat that the downgrader would be out about christmas,and it was damn true..the downgrader came out on the day of chirstmas...but it was like october when i heard that and the eloader was out alredy so it was just a meter of time..

anyway..dont get your hopes to much up..

9. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

real soon that just about 6 months away lol

10. dennis411

dennis411 Guest

Okay everybody,I'll try to find some more information about 3.50 downgrader as soon as possible.

11. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

search for 3.12 in AD search bar me and 2 other guys are making a downgrader and its nearly done! this is for 3.10 and 3.11 psps by the way it gets to the update screen and says update failed

12. dennis411

dennis411 Guest

Well,I do have a antivirus software for PSP 2.00 and up,it uses PSP internet browser.
    So you don't need any hacks,homebrews,or custom firmware.
    If you want it,go to:
    http://dl.qj.net/PSP-2.x-Antivirus-...Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/678/catid/151
    Direct link to the download,click here:
    http://dl.qj.net/dl.php?fid=678

If it's wrong tell me or e-mail me at:edited by ddpThanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2007
  13. CAME

CAME Guest

hey guy this

~ACE~

about psp downgrader for 3.40, my good friend has created
    1, im just waiting for him to send it

once he does ill place the file on AFTERDAWN but i cant email me at :edited by ddpplez tell me y u added me
    srr y i g2g pce

~ACE~

14. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

actually they have found an exploit for FW3.11 but they havent gotten any farther than that =P

15. pspcube

pspcube Member

snypeshot, do you have any chance know where i can get that exploit ?

16. dennis411

dennis411 Guest

So is it true that your friend made a downgrader for 3.40?'Cause I'm currently running 3.40 official and need a downgrader real bad.
    If you have it just send it to me at::edited by ddp Thanks.

17. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

that is rubbish he doesnt have a downgrader and if hes so clever will it work on a ta-082 and have a patcher and have an exploit
    no he doesnt

18. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

You guys need t remove your email and s.n's before you get banned or spammed, just a heads up.

and ps. how can someone predict the exact day the exploit would be found, just like that b.s 3.11 countdown, people stop being so gullible

19. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

nobody can predict

20. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

all email postings edited