1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 3.40

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bahamutt, May 22, 2007.

1. bahamutt

bahamutt Member

me being a complete idiot actually upgraded to psp 3.40 fw (dont yell at me) but it wasnt ntil after this i found that i could'nt put games and homebrews on it so i was woundering if there was a program that could actually change an iso/cso into pbp format wouldnt that be cool but anyway someomne get back to me please?A.S.A.P

2. mknapper1

mknapper1 Member

nope... nothing you can do until there is a downgrader released...just make sure you never upgrade until you figure out what you want to do with a system

3. bahamutt

bahamutt Member

so what about the downgrade does anyone know when a possible downgrade will be out i already know the exploit has been found so how long do you estimatet till the downgrade

4. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

There really are no timetables for these releases, its not like there are huge production teams working on them... ASAP would be my best bet :D