1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP 3.51 M33 CFW?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by fuke, Jul 21, 2007.

1. fuke

fuke Member

Is this new firmware (3.51 M33 CFW) better than 3.40OE-A? can anyone here tell me what this new firmware is? i have 3.40 OE-A right now. is it ok to upgrade it to 3.51 M33 CFW or not? pls help me here.i need your expertise..

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

3. fuke

fuke Member

i cant download it from your sig sir ckhaleel..pls help me how to upgrade it. i need the step by step procedures coz i dont want to brick my PSP..thanks for your help friend..

4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

FIRST: Download M33 here.

SECOND: Download the 1.50 update here, and rename it to 150.PBP (if you unzipped it with WinRAR, you need to put the ".PBP", but if you're doing it with Windows, you don't have to put ".PBP")

THIRD: Download the 3.51 update here, and rename it to 351.PBP.

FOURTH: If you're running 1.50, you have to run the kxploitpatcher app first. (Copy and paste kxploitpatcher% and kxploitpatcher folders to the GAME folder of your PSP). If you're on SE/OE, you do not need to run the patcher.

FITH: Copy 'n paste the "M33CREATOR" folder to the GAME/GAME150 folder of your PSP. Then, go inside the M33CREATOR folder, and drag 'n drop 150.PBP and 351.PBP in that folder.

SIXTH: Run "M33 UPDATECREATOR" from the Game section of your PSP. Then wait a few minutes, then press X to exit when done. There then should be a "3.51 M33UPDATER" game automatticaly on your memory stick. Run that.

SEVENTH: Press X to start flashing, R if you're a sissy, and afraid of bricking you're PSP. Press X when finished.

EIGHTH: Congratulations! ;) You are now running M33!

NINTH: Install this after you get on M33.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007