1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp 3.80 to m33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by zsbalint, Jan 15, 2008.

1. zsbalint

zsbalint Member

hi i have a psp slim with version 3.80.i tried to put 3.80 m33 but i couldnt.My psp wrote that there is no needed to update.what can i do? i dont have pandora battery and magic stick.ihad a fat psp but that was stolen but the battery was not in the psp so plus i have a fat psp battery.but i dont think so wheter it can help me or no.finally if anybody can help me i would be appriciate.and if you can write it step by step.thanks

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Go here. This guide will tell you how to hardmod your battery. Downloaded the Easy Installer. After you unrar it, double-click on START.exe. Choose Despertar del Cementero v3. This will do everything for you. Once you have a hardmodded battery and the memory stick after installing Despertar del Cementero v3, put pop it into your PSP Slim. It will install 3.71 M33-2 automatically. If you would like, I'd recommend going here and downloading 3.80 M33-2.

3. jemrylie

jemrylie Member

Of course you can't, always read the readme first!

4. zsbalint

zsbalint Member

when i trie to start despertar del cementerio it write the game could not be started.(80020148). why?

5. jemrylie

jemrylie Member

So you bought a new version of PSP ? Maybe they have patched the Battery. lol. Don't know exactly.