1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP analog issues...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by NYCllama, Jul 13, 2007.

  1. NYCllama

    NYCllama Member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Both of my PSP that have 3.4 OE-A are having analog issues. On one, the analog works 80% of the time, but the other 20% doesn't read when i move it to the top right. And on the other psp, i ordered a new analog...since it would just hold it on the top right, or goes crazy. I noticed these problems while playing "The Bigs" by using the aiming cursor while pitching. i feel that it is something some that causes my troubles. Any help would be appreciated.
     
  2. shedeus

    shedeus Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2006
    Messages:
    239
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    sometimes the analog stick can become "derailed" in its housing. i have to open mine up and place the stick back on its rails when its come undone.

    you'll find this is an all too common occurence in the psp
     
  3. NYCllama

    NYCllama Member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    what stick and how is it done?
     
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  4. glenquag

    glenquag Regular member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007
    Messages:
    1,879
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    The analog stick obviously! And he just told you, you open your PSP and take off the Analog and put it back on correctly.. Sheesh.
     

Share This Page