1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp analog prblem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rubenalex, Aug 7, 2007.

1. rubenalex

rubenalex Regular member

hello again guys

there is something weird with my analog stick.When sometime im playing some game i just move to the right but then it gets stuck to the right even if im not touching it.

any idea how can i fix it?

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

After you pray to the PSP God, Console God, and Overall Gaming God that it's not hardware malfunctioning, download JoySen 1.2. It allows you to manually change the settings and sensitivity of the analog stick.

http://dl.qj.net/JoySens-1.2-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/14199/catid/151

Hope it works. Good luck!

3. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

i have a similar problem, look at your joystick if the flat part of the joystick is touching the faceplate of the psp then try to pull it up a little away from the surface. i replaced my joystick and when i put my old one back on it, it stuck like yours does so that could be it good luck.

4. rubenalex

rubenalex Regular member

Thank you to both of you i follow your both methods and they work for me thanks!!!

5. pspnooby

pspnooby Member

hi it might not be completely messed up just wiggle it around while in a game as it may just be minutely to the left