1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Back up Game...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by xsagex, Mar 18, 2007.

1. xsagex

xsagex Member

Ok Ive been looking for ways to put PS1 games in my PSP but I cant do it and Im getting tired DX... I heard about one that you need "Hot Shots Golf 2" but i cant find it anywhere, because of the copyright crap, and now some dude told me that i can do it without the game but all I need is a Back up game file that its an .ISO can anyone plz help me out?

Thanks ahead...

2. pspbrk

pspbrk Member

dude how r u having trouble i have been playing ps1 and psx game on my psp all the time what fw do u have

3. xsagex

xsagex Member

Fw 3.03OE-C

4. xsagex

xsagex Member

Yea the problem is that I dont know the whole thing about the PSX/PS1 games in the PSP so I really need help, and I need someone to answer my pst question plz ¬.¬...ok thanks

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

Create a folder named "SCUS12345" in your /PSP/GAME/ dir... & throw your bin & eboot file(s) in there...as far as I know, with this method...you can only hold 1 psx game @ a time.

im about to figure out how to add more, cause ive been having problems with mine as well...