1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp backup simulation

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by juniora, Mar 8, 2007.

1. juniora

juniora Member

hello, I just bought a psp software version is 2.81 i am trying to find a vdeo or maybe the best site to go to get my psp to play back up games. I am not the smartest with computers but i would like a very detailed tutorial. I have been searching and reading for three days and I haven;t found one that makes me comfortable enough to mess with my psp to ensure that i do not brick it. could someone please give me a link to get the info. I really appreciate all the help

2. cmoney91

cmoney91 Regular member

well since you have FW 2.81 it has to be updated to 3.03 go to here to get 3.03. Then you have to find a unpatched gta lcs with a 2.00 update (you can find a used one from any game store). and then go here for the downgrader

3. juniora

juniora Member

thanks for your reply, i just learned how to see when someone replies to a thread. i have downloaded the application you told me to download it comes in the form of a rar file when i unrar it.it is just a bunch or writing. could you please tell me the correct way to install this firm ware into my psp. again thanks