1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp battery dosnt charge and i cant find the fuse to fix

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by mucktar, Jun 3, 2007.

1. mucktar

mucktar Member

i got a psp from a yard sale for $10 and i got it home and found that some soda or somthing like that fell into it so i cleaned it up and it works fine now exept that the battery wont charge . i reade in another thread that it is most likly that it is a blown fuse. my problem is now that i dont know whitch of the many fuses it may be . does anyone have a pic of the fuse or and diagrams . and will i need to replace the fuse or can i just span the gape with some solder. ty for any info.

2. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

10 bucks! Are you kidding! Well anyway check your battery it might needs to be replaced or the battery charger.

3. mucktar

mucktar Member

yea at that price if the onyl thing that is rong is that battery im happy. im going to try swithing whith my friends battery when i see him hopfully that will solve it.

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Yes, if its not the battery there is fuse on the motherbord of the PSP. It is a tiny fuse right on the opposite site of the battery connectors. I have the same problem but dont know what kindof fuse it is n dont know where t get them right now i just bridge the fuse and works...u might want tp ask somewhere like acidmods cause they have alot of modding n might know.

5. mucktar

mucktar Member

thank you so mush with all the components in ther i got lodt fast