1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP BLACK THEME...HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Gare8ear, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Gare8ear

Gare8ear Member

i wanted to download the black xbm32 theme at . after reading the instructions and everything, it would always semi-bricked mine. can anyone tell me the problem? thx

[​IMG]

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

wat firmware r u running?
    either way, u need to run flash agent (GOOGLE)
    boot it, go to recovery mode. press right until "delete unneeded files from flash" pops up. then, press x. POOF! free flash space

if u r running 3.40 oe-a, then u need to run the topmenu_plugin.rco through an icon converter, or else u will get no icons.

after all that, place all the files in the flash0, and ur good.

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Sweet, thats the theme I had before I sold my PSP.But what do you mean by semi-bricked youre PSP?? Do you mean your PSP loads everything fine and it has like a very bright screen that you can hardly see the icons, because thats what happend to me.If thats it go to themes on the XMB and change it to the very first it should work

4. Gare8ear

Gare8ear Member

well im running on 3.40 OE-A. after i transfer all the files to flash0, and i press exit it's just a black screen. also im still not clear on how to put the theme on 3.40 OE-A

5. nemesees

nemesees Regular member

Im getting this problem and I tried the changing theme but its still the same.