1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp blender account

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspguy23, Jun 9, 2007.

1. pspguy23

pspguy23 Member

PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I beg you.
    can i plz borrow some1s psp blender account.I swear i will not do anything to ur account i just wanna downlaod a few games PLZ PLZ.
    i am to young 4 a credit card so i cant do it PLZ i beg u. if u find it in you email me Most_Want_3d@hotmail.com

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

psp blender is a scam. It lets you only download torrents (which are illegal, if you want to complain, there is no number to call. Basically a big scam, the site looks good but its FAKE!!! sorry bro, and u cant have any version !! SCAM SCAM SCAM

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

hey PSPguy...1. Dont post your email address in the forums, not only is it against the rules-you run the risk of hackers and spammers...2.Stop with the multiple threads about this F**king PSPblender trip you are on...

PSPblender is nothing more than a site that has links to torrents that you can find yourself for free..*hint* google-search-PSP-ISO-Torrents- */hint* There is nothing magical about it at all, its for lazy people that would rather spend their (or in your case, your Moms) money on something they could find themselves for free if they had a command of proper search engine usage...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007