1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Blender Issue...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Xfilez, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

Should I Use PSP Blender For Downloader Games, It Advertise That You Can Download Full Games But When You Are Done Downloading What Do You Do With That File Next. I Used This Application PSP Extreme Link To Convert It To A CSO File But Now What...I'm SO LOST as how To Use BitZip This Torrent Program any Ideals...Keep Me Posted Please....Thanx In Advance.

2. h117

h117 Member

I have a blender account, it just links you to a torrent site for isos lol

google is a good place to start looking, so is isohunt and gamestorrents

3. h117

h117 Member

also, I opened up a file from blender and got a horrible trojan virus. I had to reinstall windows, it was awful! The file took too long for a torrent anyway...

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

No-you should not use PSPblender for downloader games....PSPblender is BS- Get yourself a torrent client such as utorrent...then go to scrapetorrent.com, or torrentpond.com...etc...for your downloader games..As far as when you download the games, they should already be in either iso or cso format, if you are having to convert your games-then you need to keep looking..