1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP BOUGHT FROM US!HELP ME PLZ PPL

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by don_juan, Jul 22, 2007.

1. don_juan

don_juan Member

hi guys...ive bought a brand new PSP from the US. im hearing that i CAN play games from anywhere...wikkd. AND i CAN make my PSP region free basically. I NEED to know how to do that to my american PSP please. like what firmwire to use. any ideas? 1 big thing....ive been looking on the net and ive seen that i will NOT be able to connect to other PSP's FROM UK so i can multiplay with them. is that correct? please give me your knowlegde mates. Raj.

2. MoO9820

MoO9820 Member

Please just do a few searches, there is this information on here, you just have to look ;)

3. don_juan

don_juan Member

pleaseeee tell me where to go mate. just need the info about the multiplay thing really. cos i bought the psp to connect to my mates.

cheers.

4. RickyMan

RickyMan Regular member

idiot use the search

5. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

You don't need to do anything. You psp is region-free gamewise. As in you can play games of any region, right off the bat. However, you will only be able to play umd-movies of N/A region. You can unlocked by going to any of the custom firmware.