1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP BRICK?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by kimrbojw2, Feb 12, 2007.

1. kimrbojw2

kimrbojw2 Member

How do i tell if my psp is bricked? wehn iturn it on the green light goes on and it is a blck screen. thanks to all that can help.. and do u think if i took it to walmart they would take it?

2. classS

classS Member

Bricked man no doubt about it,What did you do?

3. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Ok How did it happen?

To return it to store they usually have a 30 day money back guarantee most of the time, so if you've had the PSP for less than 30 days and your sure you didn't do anything to make it brick and you didn't modify it go ahead and return it and they will give you a new one no questions asked 90% of the time.

Otherwise if you've had it for more than 30 days and you don't have some extended guarantee you'll need to send it to Sony. Be warned Sony will give you either a new or refurbished PSP but you have to pay shipping usually or something, for which they charge ALOT (around 70-90 bux).

But as long as it wasn't your fault you shud be covered by warranties.

Otherwise, your looking at a Motherboard or a Mod Chip (80-90 bux plus installation).

4. kimrbojw2

kimrbojw2 Member

Actually i have owned my psp sincei it came out and i have downgraded it a couple of times. But This time i guess it didnt work.

5. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Well your stuffed :)

You need a new mobo or mod chip. Check the net