1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp button react?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by yohex, Mar 7, 2007.

1. yohex

yohex Guest

I screwed up my psp by putting it in my pocket letting it bump into a lot of things today, is there a way I can return the normal time it takes for my psp buttons to react when pressed.

My up button is screwed, and I don't really feel like opening my psp before the warranty expires* still got 4 months to go*

Is there a way of removing that warranty sticker and replacing it back there like it was not touched?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2007
  2. jendrin

jendrin Member

y not return it to where you bought it to be replace bec you still have your warranty right?

3. cmdr

cmdr Member

I whouldent fusk with opening the psp, its a rats nest in there.
    just return it to the store and get them to fix it. After they fix it, try and re-up your warranty :)

4. yohex

yohex Guest

Well, the point is they would check for custom firmware or homebrew, and question me, thats one of the scenarios I have imagined, and to prevent that I would have to go return my psp to 1.5 and bring it in, but thanks anyway, I have fixed it somehow magically, it fixed itself actually. Thanks though.

5. cmdr

cmdr Member

they wont question you, its not illegal to have homebrew, they just make it hard to install it ;)

even though home brew might void your warranty... im not sure. Worst comes to worst just install 3.11 and give it back.