1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp charging problem..........i think!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ericc78uk, Mar 2, 2007.

1. ericc78uk

ericc78uk Member

hi

im trying to rebuild a working psp from 2 broken ones. ive got 1 all together just needs a new scren as the ones i have are cracked. heres the problem....

when i plug mains or car charger into psp without battery in it powere up fine and the small part of the lcd still working showes a bit of the menu

whne i put a battery then plug charger in the red charging light will stay on for about 1 minute then go off. battery still flat

so i bought a new battery which had some charge in when i got it and psp powers up off the battery, but when i plug charger in same thing again red light only stays on for about 1 minute.

anyone got any ideas on how to resolve this?? ive tries 2 batteries and 2 chargers........... want to try and sort this before i fork out for a new lcd!!!!

2. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

could possibly be the little yellow power adapters broke,you can pick one up cheap on ebay,easy to fit aswell.

3. ericc78uk

ericc78uk Member

tried changing that with the other 1 i have from other psp and does the same

4. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

ahh,doubt its 2 faultys one then,dunno what else to suggest really,are all the cables clipped in securley?

5. ericc78uk

ericc78uk Member

anyone got any more ideas???

6. ericc78uk

ericc78uk Member

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

can anyone help, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!11