1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp conflict problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by coppkidd, Jan 23, 2007.

1. coppkidd

coppkidd Member

can someone please help me ive got a psp set up on 3.02 oea and have several problems with games,alot of them work on there own but when i seem to put several on the mem stick at the same time some work and some dont wether iso or cso can someone tell me why this could be???????

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  3. coppkidd

coppkidd Member

i may try that but i bricked my last psp doing that,just wanted to know if anyone else was having the same problem,and if anyone had any ideas how 2 fix this?? its driving me nuts

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

the problem may be the memory stick its probably fake
    and fake memory sticks are not good to upgrade or downgrade

i'm still using device hook 0.51 and to see if my memory stick is fake i emulate firmware 3.01 then in the psp menu i go to a memory stick icon (any icon)press triangle then information then you see the details of the memory stick if next to magic gate says unknown its fake ,if it says suported its real
    this doesn't work with firmware 1.5 ,but since you have 3.02oe i think it should work

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007