1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp conversion app being seriously gay..

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by totenkoph, Apr 17, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

ok so i went to the above stickied post on how to convert any file to psp format, so I first tried pspvideo9 and everthing was going great, until it didnt work lol apprently it will not run properly on windows vista... so i tried the superhm program as uploaded on the stickied post and gave it a go, only problem was that it wont convert the video, keep getting an error everytime i try to convert to psp format. i have been trying to convert avi's to psp format. when the error message pops up it says that i dont have activex activated ( even though i know i did) and that i should uncheck the "showtime" box. so i did and got another error message saying it was not the right format (As before) AND that showtime was not activated and needs to be... i was like wtf. so i really need help converting videos and i didnt reply on the above sticky becuase the mod (1st poster on there) has not come back in some time and i really need help. if you could help me with this program or tell me a program that works with vista and converts to psp format i would be very greatful. thanks cheers all!

2. Blahs

Blahs Member

why don't you try Nero?

I don't have vista on my pc, I use XP and I can use one of the Nero programs to convert movies 'n stuff to psp format and move them over to the psp as well.

I'm pretty sure Nero will work on Vista, so try that out.

I cant remember exactly, but I think the program was called Nero Recode.

try this link:
    Nero to psp

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007