1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PsP corruption.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PeterLeaf, Aug 6, 2007.

1. PeterLeaf

PeterLeaf Member

I cant get pictures or music from my laptop to my psp. I plug them up get to the music or photo file for my psp and then drag the picture or file to my psp then my psp says "Please wait..." and on my laptop the psp windows shut off. When I upload music it only puts one song in it and plays for two seconds. Pictures load one and its only half of the pic.

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

What Firmware are you using. If it's custom Firmware, have you ever modified the XMB, theme, or ever gone into the flash0?

3. PeterLeaf

PeterLeaf Member

Oh yeah, this all happened after upgrading to 3.52

4. PeterLeaf

PeterLeaf Member

What is XMB or flash0? And theme is wallpaper and color right? Could my psp have a virus?

5. PeterLeaf

PeterLeaf Member

What does brick mean? And where do i go to downgrade?

6. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Your Firmware is 3.52? If so, you're screwed. There is no (current) way to downgrade, upgrade, flash, or recovery when dealing with Official 3.52. sorry.

7. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Sony is really starting to crack down on making reverse-engineering as difficult and dangerous as they can. But what interests me is that Team M33 clearly reverse-engineered the 3.52 Update EBOOT.PBP. If they re-eng the 3.52 to create a custom Firmware, then why can't we downgrade it. They is something in GTA:LSC and Lumies that enables HEN. Why can't we duplicate the process with 3.52?

8. dcity

dcity Member

There must be another psp game out there, that can enable HEN for fw 3.52, but who nows.