1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Crashed

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Propagand, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Propagand

Propagand Regular member

Usually when I am using an emulator like gpsp or snes and I click on the wrong thing it would say that my PSP has crashed what does that mean and is it bad? I've seen it a total of 4 times while using an emulator. so am i just getting lucky each time or is it harmless? Appreciate help...

2. Eagles18

Eagles18 Guest

its nothing just press the home button and get out

3. Propagand

Propagand Regular member

ok u say its harmless but my friend told me its like throwing a baseball at your computer. And not to let it crash too many times or it might not work (fully brick)

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

i think ur friend might be right. =D its defintely gonna have some impact on ur psp. but maybe just a slight wan.. and the effects might only be felt after a long time. so not to worry i guess

5. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

It won't cause a brick if you are just running from memory stick. It might have some adverse effect on your stick, only because the data might still be accessing while the psp is turned off. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Although, if you are CONSTANTLY experiencing crashes. Something might be wrong with the firmware. You should do a re-flash just to avoid all this annoyance.

6. Propagand

Propagand Regular member

Its not constant but it only happens if I press the wrong thing when loading a Rom. But i wouldnt wanna re flash cause thats risky and I hate doin risky stuff to my PSP in case I mess up.

7. Eagles18

Eagles18 Guest

if u were talking about the blue screen dat says"ur psp just crashed"and some other stuff,its not the psp dat crashed,its just da gba emulator dat crashed,if u just press da home button it should fix it