1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Dead

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by william12, Dec 11, 2007.

1. william12

william12 Member

I was just playing the ISO of FFTactics war of the lions. I turned off my psp, and now it won't turn back on. I tried with a battery, I tried with just the cord, I tried without the momory stick in. Nothing will turn ot on. What do I do!?

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

I don't know the history of your PSP, but FFT: War of the Lions is a Japanese game, yet to be released in US. This will conflict with the region settings. Before playing the game, did you go into Recovery Mode and change the Region to comply with the game? Have you ever gone into the flash files and erased the foreign fonts? Are you sure that the ISO was a full, unmodified rip? What's the Firmware of the PSP (Slim or Fat)? You could completely disregard all of my questions and simply try Pandora's Battery on your PSP. That will reset everything and allow you to go back to 1.50 and start all over from scratch.

3. william12

william12 Member

Mine is the English Game. I did not go into recovery and change the region setting. I have never erased foreign fonts. I don't know if the iso is full.(I don't think I can give the name of the site.) iT'S A Fat PSP. I want to try the pandora thing but my psp wont turn on. Aaaaaagh!!

4. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

whoa. sounds like a hardware prob.

you mean it wont turn on AT ALL?

like no green light or anything?

if so, this is not a brick, but possibly a hardware prob with the power switch.

hmm.... are you willing to do some hard modding with your battery?

if you put in a pandora, then it should automatically boot. hmm...

wonder wudafuzup with your psp dude?

that really blows. :(((

sorry.