1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp devhook and fastloader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sum277, Apr 26, 2007.

1. sum277

sum277 Member

Hey guys

since noone answered me befoer...I just downloaded tony hawk project 8 from net.I tried ising it with devhook 0.52 but when i start it goes to a black screen and then it shuts off. So i tried using fastloader 0.8 and that wont let me change any settings but when i press up the bottom two lines switch to a different language.when i press x it goes to a black screen and shuts off just like devhook.So then i tried usin fastloader 0.7 and when i press x to play th game at the fastloader0.7 homepage it freezes and nothing happens so u have to reset the psp.Are there any setting i need to change and the game is in iso file.Yes my psp is v.1.5 i need help ive been doing this for 9 hours. thx

2. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

if you have a 1.5 firmware dont bother with devhook and fastloaders they are old news just upgrade to a higher custom firmware 3.40 oe-a is the latest and its great. once you have it installed you just put the iso into the iso folder and run it from your game menu like a normal game. easy as that.

3. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

sorry posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007