1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Dowloads???at PSPBLENDER???? Scam????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FARTY10, Jun 7, 2007.

1. FARTY10

FARTY10 Guest

HI GUYS, wanted to ask someone who knows what they are talking about, whether I can download games from pspblender.com, because my current version on my psp is 3.40 because I was stupid enough to upgrade. If i download free games then it will not recconize it because I don't have custom firmware, so if i pay 37 bucks from pspblender will it work???
    I emailed the company a while back, and I still haven't heard of a reply!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

sigh:(... pspblender.com is a scam...everybody knows that...:(

3. FARTY10

FARTY10 Guest

WAT I HEARD about pspblender is it just gives u urls to sites that give you the download for free anyway, but i was really wandering if I can download games to my current 3.40 SE ???

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Nope, you can't do anything with 3.40. PSPblender like you said, just link you to a free torrent site.

5. scrum

scrum Member

Heck, if I was stuck with a 3.40 SE, I'd find a way to sell it on Ebay and get one of the plenty 1.5's that are for sale. It's a very easy upgrade from there to 3.40 OE-A and then you can play all the iso's you can find. If you can't or don't want to get rid of it, then you're stuck with an unmoddable psp, just like Sony intended.

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

that word should be outlawed from these forums...PSPblender

7. FARTY10

FARTY10 Guest

It says on pspblender that it supports ALL FIRMWARE, but does that incluse games???

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Well I hope you didnt drop the $37 on a subscription-because if you did, you got hosed!! And good luck trying to get your money back because you wont!!

PSPblender supports firmware that can be downgraded..of course they wont tell you that up front-classic bait and switch..They make it sound like you can have the latest firmware and all you have to do is sign in and download your games and then just drop the games onto your memory stick and you're in business-bullshit!! [/SOAPBOX]

Bottom line FARTY: you cant downgrade, and your friends at PSPblender cant do anything for you until you get a PSP with a firmware of 3.03 or below....sorry

9. Aztect

Aztect Guest

CAN A 3.03 version download games?? or a fast loader 0.7

10. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

no but 3.03 can be downgraded to version 1.5, and then to a custom firmware like 3.40OE eliminating the need for fastloader..

have a look here

11. FARTY10

FARTY10 Guest

I didnt buy pspblender, cause wanted to make sure when they said they supported all firmware, were i heard somewhere else that was impossible, so i emailed them weeks ago,and of course no reply, although they said they would reply in 24 hours.B.S.
    WELL, i guess my only options is sell my psp, or wait.......
    I am pretty much broke, so i guess ill wait................................................................................

12. schism123

schism123 Member