1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp downgrade online

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by smokinace, Aug 21, 2007.

1. smokinace

smokinace Member

right now, i have psp fw 3.52. (i know, edited by ddp)
    anyway, i found a site online calle www.downgradepsp.com
    for only 29.95, i can downgrader any psp, any firmware!!!
    i wanna know if it works. if anyone has used this site for downgrading a psp fw 3.52, plz reply and tell if it works or not. (* on this site, there is a 60-day money back guarentee*)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

First off, the site isn't real! If you go to the url you've provided, it will link you over to some bullcrap "You've won, click here to claim your prize" site. So ... dead give-away that that's a bunch of crap. And even if the site actually existed, there is no current way to downgrade ANY PSP that is official Firmware 3.51 or higher. Any meathod with any exploit caps out at 3.50 max. Take it back to the store you bought it at (not Sony) and claim it has dead pixels and you want an exchange. As far as last month PSP's were coming out stock at 2.81 Firmware (Official), which is completely downgradable. Sorry dude! Nice try with the site...

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Sounds pretty dodgy, unless they have what is called a "Jig-Kick" (A special battery and memory card) then they wouldn't be able to downgrade your 3.52.

Firstly, you'd most likely have to make a Jig-Kick yourself, which sounds near impossible from what is suposedly on it and what it does.

Secondly, don't trust any site which has no proof of it being legitimate.

Thirdly, can you post a link the actual website you mean as that site is obviously not the one you're talking about (Lot's of fake sites closely resemble the spelling of the real site, to try and trick people)

4. smokinace

smokinace Member

oops--- i meat downgradepsp.org my bad..

5. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Please tell me you're ****ing kidding me right?? It clearly says that it can give you a guide to unbricking a PSP up to 2.60 (Official). You have 3.52!! And anyway (edited by ddp), you can find ALL of those guide they offer you and MORE as we can downgrade up to 3.50, where they ONLY offer downgrade "guides" of up to 2.60! They won't do it for you, they only provide you with a walkthrough, which you can get if you just spent a good 15 minutes propperly researching! OMG! "For $.$$, we can guarentee an unbricked PSP...." OMG! Come on dude! Face facts, you're 3.52 (Official) cannot and willnot ... excuse me, never will be downgraded. And by the time we have a downgrader, Sony will release PSP 2000 with FM 4.00 and that will be the focus of these teams to reverse-eng to create the absolute best CFM they can.

[EDIT}
    I appologize. My last thread borderlined offensive (hell, I'd call it outright ridicule), so again, I'm sorry for my hurtful words ................. lmao

6. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

You're not sorry! :p

Ask the Ebay unbricking guy if he'll downgrade.. apparently he has a jigkick.. let us know if he says he can downgrade .51 and .52 cause that'd be sweet to know :)

7. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Excuse me! Who are you to tell me whether or not I'm sorry. Just because I'm not doesn't mean I couldn't be. You know what, now I am sorry. I'm sorry I was even born. Thanks a lot jerk, I've gone emo because of you! LMAO!

8. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

it is possible to DG above 3.50FW but only hard-down (not soft-down)

you need some hardware like a jigkick or modchip equipment

9. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

WHAT HAVE I DONE!? :p

Yeah, jigkick is bout the only way, cause if you want to/want someone to install a mod chip, I'd say you're nuts :) (expensive/risky.)

10. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

What has gone into you, CrazyKid...I guess your nickname isn't a coincidence? :|

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Crazykid3, watch the language & attitude. post edited

12. psp35

psp35 Regular member

13. Yasir64

Yasir64 Member

Well,I Downgraded 3.52 m33 to 1.50!!! 2 days ago
    but not by any site or money i did it myself..........If any wanted to downgrade 3.52 ***email removed by creaky***. I can give u the perfect solution.
    Its FREE!!! NO MONEY!!!
    So feel free to ask anything to me... :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007