1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP DOWNGRADED!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cnj0_6, Jun 12, 2007.

1. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

Okay my wife was playing the psp that was downgraded and somehow upgraded to 2.71 is there a quick fix? What do i need to do?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Downgrade again.

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

and tell her not to monkey with the network updates or if a UMD requires an update, dont do it...you could accidently upgrade to a firmware version that is not yet downgradable-your best bet is to get the recent custom firmware that way you dont have to worry about it..

4. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

Okay i have seen alot about getting custom firmware but where and how..Is there a guide anyone can send me? would i still need the GTALCS unpatched, because i had a friend do mine and he has moved and know i am having to do this by myself for the first time, and i do not have one. AND Believe me she is grounded lol...I should have never got that 7 wonders iso!!!

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

For 2.71 you don't need GTA: LCS. You can just use the 2.71 downgrader.

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

@glenquag- isnt that the one where you need somebody that already has 1.5-and you get the eboot from them? or is it automated now? I dont know much about that downgrader because I never got my firmware that high..

@cnj0_6- This should answer your questions about downgrading your 2.71

7. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

lOOKING AT SOME GUIDES IT SAYS TO RENAME THE EBOOT BUT THERE ARE 2 OF THEM WHICH ONE DO I RENAME THE ONE THAT IS IN THE GAME FOLDER? i WAS GOING TO DO IT TONIGHT BUT FORGOT MY CHARGER AT WORK!!!LOL WILL RESEARCH MORE TOMORROW AND GET IT DONE. tHANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING THIS NOOB

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

no problems guy...like I said I dont know much about that particular downgrader-its best to research for yourself so you have a good understanding of the process...yeah, better wait until you have a full charge on your battery before attempting downgrading though! Dont want to brick or anything...

9. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

HECK YEA IT WORKED BUT THERE IS NO ISO FOLDER WHER DO I PUT MY ISOS? I AM AT 3.03OE-C?

10. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

SORRY DID RESEARCH AND FOUND ANSWER!!!OH AND I FORGOT TO PUT THE UMD IN AND GOT ALL FREAKED OUT SO DONT FORGET TO DO THAT!!